TECH Mac Computer

Dollars0204

Jun 21, 2006
Hello All,

After owning PCs for the past 15 years or so, I have finally decided to purchase a mac. The only problem is I don't really know much about their laptop computers. Do all mac laptops come with microsoft office or do you have to purchase that package separately? Also does anyone know of any good deals or coupon codes?

mds2004

Jul 10, 2004
Hello All,

After owning PCs for the past 15 years or so, I have finally decided to purchase a mac. The only problem is I don't really know much about their laptop computers. Do all mac laptops come with microsoft office or do you have to purchase that package separately? Also does anyone know of any good deals or coupon codes?

Online five finger discounts are easily available.

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
Hello All,

Do you live in NY? I heard someone at the mall asking this exact question when I was at the Apple store the other day. :hsughno:

Toyman321

Oct 14, 2006
Ventura County CA
Hello All,

Coupon Codes or good deals? If you can get the student discount or student rate (if your now a student know anyone who is?) or pick up a factory direct refurb from apple, which is what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan