ART macbook pro backpack

swagisserious

Jan 2, 2010
just got my macbookpro 15"

what is a good backpack for the laptop out there?

besides the conventional incase

thoughts? suggestions? i welcome them

jason612

Sep 7, 2007
NJ
literally any back pack... i doubt you could really damage it unless you throw it aroudn

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Even my ratty Eastpak that I use for my carry-on for flights has a padded pocket for a laptop. Are there other items you need to carry securely with it? If not just go to Target/Walmart and see what they have.

jsmonet

egg
Sep 20, 2002
so cali
throw it in a sleeve, put that in whatever. the tom bihn braincell (i think that's what it is called) is overkill, and huge, but i like it. watch the construction. zippers that are exposed to the interior can scratch a bit if you're not careful.

fwiw, i throw mine in my chrome metropolis within a braincell

yaygrr

Nov 9, 2003
Houston, TX
throw it in a sleeve, put that in whatever. the tom bihn braincell (i think that's what it is called) is overkill, and huge, but i like it. watch the construction. zippers that are exposed to the interior can scratch a bit if you're not careful.

fwiw, i throw mine in my chrome metropolis within a braincell

i use an incase cl57099 sleeve & put that in a big art bag for school or something smaller when travelling
547814.jpg

41CkkpWWp9L._SL380_.jpg

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ns_Corp_CL57099_15_Neoprene_Sleeve_Black.html

Kappa00

Pizza
Nov 25, 2008
I use an incase neoprene sleeve for my mbp. It's all you need. Any backpack will be fine with that.

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
The Tom Bihn I have is built pretty solid. Keeps it suspended inside so there's some give if it gets dropped.

I'm not carrying a 17" MBP on my back so the braincell was enough for me.

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
i don't have a macbook pro, but i use a targus laptop backpack for daily carrying my laptop. if i need to bring along my camera gear too, i have a lowepro backpack with a camera block and laptop slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor