TECH MacBookPro

dtp541

Sep 29, 2008
I just bought my mac book pro last month. I have never owned a mac before. Can someone tell me how you can copy and past using the keys? I know that there are allot of short cuts that you can use but I don't know them.

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
I just bought my mac book pro last month. I have never owned a mac before. Can someone tell me how you can copy and past using the keys? I know that there are allot of short cuts that you can use but I don't know them.

For just about any shortcut you remember from the PC, replace the Ctrl key with Command. I.E. Command + C is copy, Command + V is paste, Command + A is select all, etc.

TS
TS

dtp541

Sep 29, 2008
For just about any shortcut you remember from the PC, replace the Ctrl key with Command. I.E. Command + C is copy, Command + V is paste, Command + A is select all, etc.
What happens if I want to open something in a different window? IE one of the other topics, rather than having to go back and forth using the back button? Thanks for your quick response too!

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
What happens if I want to open something in a different window? IE one of the other topics, rather than having to go back and forth using the back button? Thanks for your quick response too!

Open in a different window, like open a link in a browser in a different window? If that's what you mean, hold down Command and click the link. It will open it in a new window/tab depending on your settings

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan