SPORTS Mach, Bob Sapp, Ologun added to Dynamite!!! card

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
Im glad to see mark hunt back in action. I think the oceania super fighter is the man.

Beepsandbuzzes

Jul 31, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I think that card is completely awesome, really looking forwards to:
Hari vs Overeem
sapp vs anime guy
Crocop vs HMC
Schilt vs Mighty Mo
LeBanner vs Hunt
Aoki vs Alvarez
Hellboy vs JZ

Spectatorsport

OT Supporter
Aug 25, 2004
Durham, NC
Akihiko Tanaka is the name of the guy fighting as Kinnikuman (Muscle man). A catch wrestler I think?

On a side note I watched the cartoon (anime) as a kid, I think it was called M.U.S.C.L.E. or Millions of Unusual Small Creatures Lurking Everywhere or something like that.

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
I think that card is completely awesome, really looking forwards to:
Hari vs Overeem
sapp vs anime guy
Crocop vs HMC
Schilt vs Mighty Mo
LeBanner vs Hunt
Aoki vs Alvarez
Hellboy vs JZ

as usual I agree with you. Badr Hari vs overeem is going to be insane. In the stand up I can see badr beating the shit out of overeem but I think Overeem might take it on the ground since he is a little bit more well rounded and experienced in mma but I can see it going either way

Cro Cop vs HMC is going to be interesting and mighty mo vs semi will be off the chain to. Jarome Lebanner vs mark hunt is going to be crazy. I can see mark hunt subbing le banner.

Whats up with the guys at the bottom they are like bantam weights so the fight might get crazy because lighter weight classes are always fast paced

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan