SPORTS Machida being cut from the UFC all possible

TS
TS
Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze

Ofcourse you mad
Jul 1, 2005
DAT ASS
he'd be fucking insane to cut machida the dude is a top tier fighter, he'd be feeding his competition

I think Dana hates Machida for whatever reason

He wouldnt give him a rematch with Page, instead gives Machida a middle aged dinosaur

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
:jerkit:

Pretty obvious marketing; ITS MAKE OR BREAK FOR MACHIDA MAKE SURE YOU PAY TO SEE IT

TS
TS
Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze

Ofcourse you mad
Jul 1, 2005
DAT ASS
:jerkit:

Pretty obvious marketing; ITS MAKE OR BREAK FOR MACHIDA MAKE SURE YOU PAY TO SEE IT

Its not a marketing ploy to promote the fight. Its just Dana being an asshole in a casual interview. Machida probably wont get cut, Dana is just trying to light a fire under Machida's ass so hell start fighting more "exciting"

EyeHateThis

Jan 6, 2004
Moot point since he lost both fights to shogun.

BAM, IN HIS FACE! I still get pissed thinking about Shogun and the bullshit decision. Frankly, I could care less about Machida being cut, especially after he lost the championship and said, "I'm a complete fighter now." What did he do in his first fight, the same back pedal bullshit he always does. Fuck him.

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Its the UFC business model discredit and dump whoever isn't a 'Yes sir, Mr White' as soon as they get a loss or two

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
:rofl: at crying about machida being "fucked over". It was close enough that I could see people calling it either way, but I had Jackson winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan