Made an all day timelapse of stormy weather the other day.

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Akron ohio is such a shit hole. Do you work for diebold? I did enjoy quaker state and lube and the iguana restaurant cant remember the exact name now. There was also a really good german restaurant there but otherwise was just a garbage city.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
Akron ohio is such a shit hole. Do you work for diebold? I did enjoy quaker state and lube and the iguana restaurant cant remember the exact name now. There was also a really good german restaurant there but otherwise was just a garbage city.

too late

Reactions: Zimmy76

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Lol, I've spent 12-14 weeks of my life in ohio, it's a fucking shit hole. Nothing but cold and a lot of ugly women. I went to an amateur stripper night at some bar on a thursday night and lap dances were 5 dollars i still passed.

I will say cedar park is pretty cool, and there are some good restaurants.

TS
TS
Seluryar

Seluryar

Jan 22, 2005
Blue Marble Island
Lol, I've spent 12-14 weeks of my life in ohio, it's a fucking shit hole. Nothing but cold and a lot of ugly women. I went to an amateur stripper night at some bar on a thursday night and lap dances were 5 dollars i still passed.

Did that bar happen to be the Lido Lounge?

• Love
Reactions: 93rx7

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

tons of hotties in columbus

most of ohio is a shithole but columbus is nice

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base

ah i see, must of been on that 12-14 week tour of ohio. in the winter.

cedar park eh?

and im really sorry the "$5 strippers" on "amateur night" weren't up to your very high standards :rofl:

tons of hotties in columbus

most of ohio is a shithole but columbus is nice

there are attractive and ugly women all over this country. i know that may be surprising to those who don't travel much. good to see misogyny isn't dead though.

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
@Mikel - why didn't we do this when we lived in that apartment overlooking the river?

I'm honestly super mad I didn't, I've been thinking of that since I've been super into cameras lately. I have a 360 Camera that will be delivered today, could have made some awesome downtown videos, now I live in the suburbs where it's boring AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 8legs

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I'm honestly super mad I didn't, I've been thinking of that since I've been super into cameras lately. I have a 360 Camera that will be delivered today, could have made some awesome downtown videos, now I live in the suburbs where it's boring AF.

th

Reactions: Mikel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448