FOOD Made Australian wagyu yesterday, formz meltdown Eggxactly

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Fuck was it so good, fried and extra crispy egg on top, mustard and cheese. Shit was so buttery πŸ₯²

pA4szkj.jpg

g0bobzC.jpg

jr.mac42

OT Supporter
Dec 26, 2017
La Mesa
You think soup is better than a sandwich. No one takes your opinion on food seriously.

so I guess I should thank you for proving my point.

most sandwiches fucking suck. look at subway and grocery store sandwiches. They all suck. Unless it's a really good sandwich, I'd rather have soup every time because I don't have the appetite like I used to.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
most sandwiches fucking suck. look at subway and grocery store sandwiches. They all suck. Unless it's a really good sandwich, I'd rather have soup every time because I don't have the appetite like I used to.
Did you just reduce all sandwiches to ones you can get at subway? What the fuck is wrong with you?

β€œburgers suck. Think about the ones you get from McDonald’s” do you see how stupid that is?

Reactions: Bob Sandvagene

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman