FIT magic bullet blender on sale for $39.99 w/ free super saver shippin

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid snake

Jun 24, 2003
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AEZVRS...ag=us-bizrate-premium-kitchen-20&linkCode=asn
419eW1gxe9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System
Other Magic Bullet products

461 Reviews
5 star: 34% (159)
4 star: 18% (83)
3 star: 8% (41)
2 star: 12% (58)
1 star: 26% (120)

See all 461 customer reviews...
See all 10 discussions...
3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (461 customer reviews)
List Price: $59.99
Price: $39.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $20.00 (33%)

This shouldn't be too offtopic, i know some o you brolies like these blender thingies.

image-6355096.png

spdrcr

Oct 9, 2003
Can it crush ice or do the cubes just bounce around like in other cheap blenders?

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
good for making quick shakes and stuff. throw in the powders, screw on the mixing cap, pop on blender, unscrew top and drink.

can make good salsas and shit too

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
good for making quick shakes and stuff. throw in the powders, screw on the mixing cap, pop on blender, unscrew top and drink.

can make good salsas and shit too

so what you're saying is, its a blender:eek3:

hellagrant

Oct 23, 2008
The cups are kinda small, they hold about....4 cups. But for me it works great. 3 cupes milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 oats, and 1 tbs peanut butter.

The Magic Bullet is great guys. I had mine for about 4 years, use it everyday, at least twice a day, still going strong!

is it loud? easy to clean probably right?

It isn't too loud, but it is still a blender. Actually for its size, I think it is kinda loud.

Very easy to clean, just rinse the cup when you are done with it, or let it soak for a few minutes. The blending part just needs to be rinsed after you make a shake.

Just buy it guys. Use it at home. If you already have a blender use the Magic Bullet at work so you can get some calories in throughout the day.

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
South Florida
The cups are kinda small, they hold about....4 cups. But for me it works great. 3 cupes milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 oats, and 1 tbs peanut butter.

The Magic Bullet is great guys. I had mine for about 4 years, use it everyday, at least twice a day, still going strong!
how loud is it?

entropy138

Jun 17, 2004
NW Washington
how loud is it?

It's 'wake up a room mate loud.' The ring that seals the cup to the blender part wore out on mine and wouldn't hold tight so it'd always unscrew when blending and make a huge fucking mess. I emailed customer service and they said they'd only sell me a replacement if i could provide the original receipt otherwise they couldn't verify that mine was an authentic magic bullet. I couldn't find the receipt so the bullet is in the cupboard completely useless to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec