GUN Malfunctioning Gun Prevents Drunk Man From Shooting People

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
Malfunctioning Gun Prevents Drunk Man From Shooting People
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2008/dec/07/malfunctioning-gun-prevents-drunk-bremerton-man/
Kitsap Sun Staff
Sunday, December 7, 2008

A malfunctioning gun gave three people the chance to wrestle the shooter to the ground Saturday night in front of Brewski's Bar and Grill before he could shoot anyone.

Bremerton police were called to the bar along the 2800 block of Kitsap Way at 11:40 p.m. for a fight between two women and two men. When police arrived, the two women and one man were on top of another male, beating him up.

As police broke up the fight, the women and man yelled that the man on the ground had a gun.

Police handcuffed the man, a 23-year-old from Bremerton, who was bleeding. Nearby they found a gun, as well as two magazines and several loose bullets on the ground.

The women told officers when they came out of the bar, the 23-year-old started yelling at them. They exchanged words and the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at the women. The women told officers that the man had racked the gun several times, but no shots were fired.

Based on the women's statements and the loose bullets on the ground, police believe the man tried to fire the gun several times — but it malfunctioned, according to Bremerton Police Sgt. Bill Endicott.

The man appeared drunk, but police couldn't do a Breathalyzer test because he had blood in his mouth. When police arrested the man, he said he was the victim and that the two women jumped him for no reason.

He also said: "I can't believe I got my ass kicked by two girls," according to reports.
:mamoru:

He was arrested on suspicion of four counts of first-degree assault and assault with a deadly weapon. He did not have a concealed-weapons permit. He was taken to Kitsap County jail and held on $100,000 bail.
=========

Jennings, Lorcin, HiPoint? :dunno:

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
Malfunctioning Gun Prevents Drunk Man From Shooting People
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2008/dec/07/malfunctioning-gun-prevents-drunk-bremerton-man/
Kitsap Sun Staff
Sunday, December 7, 2008

A malfunctioning gun gave three people the chance to wrestle the shooter to the ground Saturday night in front of Brewski's Bar and Grill before he could shoot anyone.

Bremerton police were called to the bar along the 2800 block of Kitsap Way at 11:40 p.m. for a fight between two women and two men. When police arrived, the two women and one man were on top of another male, beating him up.

As police broke up the fight, the women and man yelled that the man on the ground had a gun.

Police handcuffed the man, a 23-year-old from Bremerton, who was bleeding. Nearby they found a gun, as well as two magazines and several loose bullets on the ground.

The women told officers when they came out of the bar, the 23-year-old started yelling at them. They exchanged words and the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at the women. The women told officers that the man had racked the gun several times, but no shots were fired.

Based on the women's statements and the loose bullets on the ground, police believe the man tried to fire the gun several times — but it malfunctioned, according to Bremerton Police Sgt. Bill Endicott.

The man appeared drunk, but police couldn't do a Breathalyzer test because he had blood in his mouth. When police arrested the man, he said he was the victim and that the two women jumped him for no reason.

He also said: "I can't believe I got my ass kicked by two girls," according to reports. :mamoru:

He was arrested on suspicion of four counts of first-degree assault and assault with a deadly weapon. He did not have a concealed-weapons permit. He was taken to Kitsap County jail and held on $100,000 bail.
=========

Jennings, Lorcin, HiPoint? :dunno:
There goes virginian's chance to carry in an establishment that sells alchohol.

Deleted member 50048

anyway, she got magazines right, but then failed at bullets.

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
you should have been clearer, because it sounded like you were ignorant to the OC law in va
:rofl::rofl: nice try.

Is that why you asked "you mean, open?"

Admit it noob, you thought we could conceal carry in an establishment that sells alchohol but cannot open carry which is exactly the opposite of what the VA law says. Which explains your "you mean, open?" comment and "we can carry in places that sell alcohol :ugh:" comment.

Deleted member 50048

:rofl::rofl: nice try.

Is that why you asked "you mean, open?"

Admit it noob, you thought we could conceal carry in an establishment that sells alchohol but cannot open carry which is exactly the opposite of what the VA law says. Which explains your "you mean, open?" comment and "we can carry in places that sell alcohol :ugh:" comment.
not at all. what i thought you meant by explicitly was "readily observable" as in, openly carrying.

i'm a member of ocdo and vcdl, i know virginia law pretty well considering a lot of the open carry discussion on ocdo revolves around restaurant management getting nervous about members OC'ing.

i guess that's what we both get for assuming... noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
not at all. what i thought you meant by explicitly was "readily observable" as in, openly carrying.

i'm a member of ocdo and vcdl, i know virginia law pretty well considering a lot of the open carry discussion on ocdo revolves around restaurant management getting nervous about members OC'ing.

i guess that's what we both get for assuming... noob.

It's a good thing I don't live in VA, you guys are confusing the crap out of me.

Deleted member 50048

It's a good thing I don't live in VA, you guys are confusing the crap out of me.

lol

i can find virginia code if you'd like, but that won't help you in tx

in virginia, it's against the law to CC while in a place that sells and distributes alcohol for consumption. that covers places like bars, restaurants and even costco or wegmans that have wine sampling events. but according to va law, to carry a weapon into an establishment that meets the above stated criteria, you must carry your firearm openly.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan