Man Facebook live streams police chasing him saying “This is where I come to die”

KingOfBabTouma

Hepinize daha iyiyim
Why is this sad exactly? He went to prison for doing hood rat shit. Got out of prison just to do more hood rat shit. Then ran from and shot at police.

Or am I missing something else?
It's the feeling normal, sane people feel when faced with one of life's cruel outcomes. Some of us like to imagine flawed humans as still human and the untimely death of a fellow human is sad. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
It's the feeling normal, sane people feel when faced with one of life's cruel outcomes. Some of us like to imagine flawed humans as still human and the untimely death of a fellow human is sad. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
Over romanticizing dirt bag criminals because you watched too many episodes of Breaking Bad doesn’t make you a “normal, sane” person. hth

Reactions: Downset
Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
Over romanticizing dirt bag criminals because you watched too many episodes of Breaking Bad doesn’t make you a “normal, sane” person. hth
Just curious how you know the difference between dirt bag criminals and mental illness? Law enforcement and social services everywhere could really use your expertise.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026