Man on a bicycle sucker punches an elderly person but he doesn't get away thanks to 4 firemen

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
Reactions: Muddy Waters

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
wait wait wait... so you are telling me that 4 UNARMED men, were able to aprehend someone who ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME... and the criminal didn't get killed in the process?

what a time to be alive!!!!

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
wait wait wait... so you are telling me that 4 UNARMED men, were able to aprehend someone who ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME... and the criminal didn't get killed in the process?

what a time to be alive!!!!

Yeah but he just clocked someone. If he had committed a crime with any sort of weapon, you would have needed the police involved with weapons of their own to apprehead. Or you know, just a social worker to tell him he shouldn't do things like that.

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
Yeah but he just clocked someone. If he had committed a crime with any sort of weapon, you would have needed the police involved with weapons of their own to apprehead. Or you know, just a social worker to tell him he shouldn't do things like that.
how do you know he didn't have a weapon?

dude reached for his bike lock ...

pew pew pew!!!

its almost like you never heard of how someone killed by police happens or something :slap:
never heard of qualified immunity either have you?

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
how do you know he didn't have a weapon?

dude reached for his bike lock ...

pew pew pew!!!

its almost like you never heard of how someone killed by police happens or something :slap:
never heard of qualified immunity either have you?

No I'm saying the unarmed dudes chased him because he didn't immediately appear to have one. If he had a weapon visible or used a weapon, I doubt those guys would have chased him and the story would have had an entirely different shit show ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan