GUN Man practicing a quick draw shoots himself in leg

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
Man practicing a quick draw shoots himself in leg

BARRE, Vt. (AP) -- Police say a man was recovering from a gunshot wound after he shot himself in the leg with a handgun while practicing a quick draw. Police said a bullet from a revolver entered the 61-year-old man's leg just below the left knee and lodged in his foot.

Police say when rescue crews arrived at about 7 p.m. Tuesday they found the man sitting on the sidewalk near his home.

Police said the man was in stable condition.

-

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
But at least use snap caps or blanks so if it does go off you dont have a nice hole in your leg

AB13

Jul 8, 2006
Auburn, WA
I have a set of 14 mags that are my designated practice mags.

I remove the followers and springs out of and add weight to simulate a loaded mag for dry fire practice.

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
I have a set of 14 mags that are my designated practice mags.

I remove the followers and springs out of and add weight to simulate a loaded mag for dry fire practice.

You should like add a shocker to the basepad that zaps you when you slap them in really hard to break you of that habit :naughty: JK man could not resist

AB13

Jul 8, 2006
Auburn, WA
LOL, I wish bro. I need to get that trained out of me. Until then feel free to haggle me about it. That's a .5 second every reload I'm adding every time I can't afford to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan