GUN Man says he shot wife during sex

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
Man says he shot wife during sex
Husband: it was an accident
Created On: Tuesday, 02 Dec 2008, 12:02 PM EST
http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/strang...s_he_shot_wife_during_sex_2008120211592113498

URBANA, Ohio (WDTN) - An Urbana Township woman is listed in critical after a strange accident. Investigators say 38-year-old Carolyn Havens was shot in the chest by her husband, Timothy Havens.

The call for help came from a home on East County Line Road early Sunday morning. Timothy Havens called 911 stating he had accidentally shot his wife while they were having sex.

Havens told authorities he was reaching for something on a night stand while they were being intimate, when the .38 caliber pistol went off, striking his wife in the upper chest.
:ugh:

Champaign County Prosecutor Nick Selvaggio said the incident was under investigation.

Court documents indicate the couple has had problems before. Havens served 60 days in jail for assaulting his wife and violating a protection order in October.
The judge also ordered Havens to get anger management counseling.:hsugh:

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
Well in all fairness I keep my glock in my nightstand and I'm sure a lot of couples keep other things in their nightstand as well. :hsugh:

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
First thing I thought of was that scene from the Sopranos where that guy is banging Tony's sister with a gun to her head. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan