ENT Marilyn Manson accused of sexual abuse

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

In the past, actor and activist Evan Rachel Wood has spoken about the alleged abuse she was subjected to by an unnamed ex. In an Instagram post early Monday morning, she put a name to the allegations.

“The name of my abuser is Brian Warner, also known to the world as Marilyn Manson,” Wood wrote. “He started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail. I am here to expose this dangerous man and call out the many industries that have enabled him, before he ruins any more lives. I stand with the many victims who will no longer be silent.”

In a show of solidarity, at least four other women posted their own allegations against Manson, detailing harrowing experiences that they claim included sexual assault, psychological abuse, and/or various forms of coercion, violence, and intimidation. Manson has denied similar allegations in the past. His representatives were not immediately available for a comment, but his team has “categorically denied” similar accusations in the past. V.F. will update this breaking news as the story develops.

more in the link

color me surprised...

attomica

Oct 30, 2003
Nashville
So, are they going to take any actual action, like file suits, or are they just gonna blabber about their abuses?

Reactions: alex

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
hoes getting famous and regretting fucking the weirdo guy to get there

riveting
What you think, he was gonna help you find Jesus?
So, are they going to take any actual action, like file suits, or are they just gonna blabber about their abuses?
So was he just into kinky shit and they went along with it and now think it was a mistake or what?

wHy DoN't wOmEn SpEaK oUt SoOnEr

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I had no idea Dolores was into that type

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026