mass shooting at Walmart in Chesapeake va tonight.

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
Is it really? We all decided that we want guns everywhere. We shrug off kids getting shot in school like it aint shit.

And making light of someone 'going postal' is now more inappropriate that the attitudes that led us here. Just an old-fashioned workplace shooting like the 90s. Makes me nostalgic. We should be relieved dude didn't shoot up the local elementary as kiddos went off on TG break.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
My coworker and her family were there when the shooting started. (part of our team is in Virginia). They made it out ok.
Dumb question but did they lock down the store and make people leave or did they let people check out and go.

FYI totally not a “call me crazy” post, don’t flame me. :o

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
Dumb question but did they lock down the store and make people leave or did they let people check out and go.

FYI totally not a “call me crazy” post, don’t flame me. :o
Said she and her family just left their cart and bolted out of the store once they realized something big was going on. Sounds like multiple people started running.

Reactions: kitty

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Said she and her family just left their cart and bolted out of the store once they realized something big was going on. Sounds like multiple people started running.
Good! Glad she is safe. I wonder how many people ran out when their carts 😬 I think I might have because I could use it as cover. Idk. I hope never have to find out what I would do. 😕

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Vivid

Aug 6, 2002
64874193-11461945-image-a-18_1669233289008.jpg

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Good! Glad she is safe. I wonder how many people ran out when their carts 😬 I think I might have because I could use it as cover. Idk. I hope never have to find out what I would do. 😕
Friend of mine was texting with his kid in lockdown for an active school shooter yesterday. Turned out to be a false threat with rumors flying around about what building a shooter was in, but I can't even image trying to have that conversation with your child thinking they could die any second. Definitely another major reason I'm spending the next couple days with frozen peas between my legs :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
Friend of mine was texting with his kid in lockdown for an active school shooter yesterday. Turned out to be a false threat with rumors flying around about what building a shooter was in, but I can't even image trying to have that conversation with your child thinking they could die any second. Definitely another major reason I'm spending the next couple days with frozen peas between my legs :rofl:

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Laughing at frozen peas not kid in lockdown. Thank you for your service 🔪

I don’t think I could handle that phone call. I would be that one crazy mom crawling through a window :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman