mass shooting at Walmart in Chesapeake va tonight.

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
64874193-11461945-image-a-18_1669233289008.jpg
He looks angry.

Scroder

Mar 3, 2007
Oregon

I've helped the state and local police a few times this year with bomb/shootings at schools threats or in progress that all turned out to be a hoax. They are using VPN and VOIP to mask their identity and apparently had broken English, so it's unknown if they were even doing this from within the US.....

Reactions: bubbaZR2

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
Briana Tyler was a name I didn't hear correctly on the radio the first time.....

And damn, Jessie must have been good to that psycho or nice or something to live like that.

77cjIN

Nov 1, 2001
Do you have all your teeth?

When my ex got pregnant with our son I panicked and my way of coping was to get a 2nd job. I worked at Walmart for a bit. Every single manager and assistant manager was missing at least one tooth. :rofl:
:fawk:Have all my teeth, but I did realize i was balding by seeing myself from above in the camera :wtc: the reason you see so many managers missing teeth is because they try to promote from within, I was an outside hire with a bachelors so you can guess why I left...

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/23/us/andre-bing-walmart-shooting-invs/index.html

As usual, the gunman was a nutbar and no one said anything.

A video Reese says she took in 2016 shows a man she identifies as Bing talking to people before realizing he’s being filmed and walking away.

“He didn’t like to be recorded,” Reese said. “He was always scared that the government was listening.”

Joshua Johnson, who worked as a maintenance worker at the store until 2019, also told CNN that Bing had previously issued ominous threats if he ever lost his job.

“He said if he ever got fired from his job he would retaliate and people would remember who he was,” Johnson said.

Neither Johnson nor Reese reported any concerns about Bing to management, they said

Reactions: Kafka

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman