LOVE Massage oil/body lotion that doubles as lubricant...

Ivandrago

I must break you.
Oct 5, 2001
...and is safe to taste, as well as safe for the 'private areas' :naughty:

Any suggestions? :o

dumb_end_user

Sad Gus
Oct 5, 2001
Seattle
Just get some silicone lube. It works for massage oil and it is condom safe.

Or use the almond oil and some non-latex condoms. I've only used the polyurethane ones that feel like you have a sandwich bag on your cock when you're having sex but they work :hs:

TS
TS

Ivandrago

I must break you.
Oct 5, 2001
And...do they weaken to the point of breaking at any moment or just...weaken? Or do I not want to test that theory out? :mamoru: :o

Coottie

BOOMER......SOONER
OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2006
OKC
514MO2rmbBL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1HVACDB4A9MPRPCFDE80

dumb_end_user

Sad Gus
Oct 5, 2001
Seattle
And...do they weaken to the point of breaking at any moment or just...weaken? Or do I not want to test that theory out? :mamoru: :o
They don't melt or disintegrate or anything like that, the oil just make the latex "brittle". The oil weakens them somehow and then they tear apart with the friction.

I have never - seriously not one time - had a condom fail with normal use and have torn two after using massage oil. :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan