Mattress recs?

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
God I can't wait till the room we're adding on gets finished so I can get a new mattress, I fucking hate my memory foam one

Reactions: Jinx
TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
God I can't wait till the room we're adding on gets finished so I can get a new mattress, I fucking hate my memory foam one
Tbh I was waiting for my dog to pass on to get new furniture because a lot of my stuff was old and destroyed (by his big ass), but accessible for him :o

TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
going to buy a king today, so fucking excited
we decided it was time to go for a king. we've had two queen mattresses since we've been together, and like.. it's nice, but once I realized how little space you actually get in a shared queen (like 28 inches), I can't shake thinking how small my bed feels :o

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen
TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beds are highly personal. One that works for me might be shit for you. Look up firmness ratings and go from there.
I've been doing my research and know I need to head into a furniture store to make a final decision, but I like hearing what other people like (that aren't being paid)

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
we decided it was time to go for a king. we've had two queen mattresses since we've been together, and like.. it's nice, but once I realized how little space you actually get in a shared queen (like 28 inches), I can't shake thinking how small my bed feels :o
yeah we thought ours was a double and were going to buy a queen, realised we were in a queen and both straight away decided for a king :o

superking would be nice, but my apartment bedroom doesnt have the space with everything in it

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
I've been doing my research and know I need to head into a furniture store to make a final decision, but I like hearing what other people like (that aren't being paid)
Well what are you looking for? I wouldn’t recommend the one I have to some one who didn’t like a firm mattress... so we will need some more info beyond “not all foam” to be of even a little bit of help.

TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
yeah we thought ours was a double and were going to buy a queen, realised we were in a queen and both straight away decided for a king :o

superking would be nice, but my apartment bedroom doesnt have the space with everything in it
We had thought about a California king, but we realized that the dimensions weren't actually that much bigger than a regular king. We prefer the horizontal space rather than height of the cal king

TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well what are you looking for? I wouldn’t recommend the one I have to some one who didn’t like a firm mattress... so we will need some more info beyond “not all foam” to be of even a little bit of help.
I mean, what I've been getting has been helpful. :dunno: I just like hearing what other people have and their experiences, as well as brands.

blackhat

Viva Los Doyers
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
We had a sleep number for many years and went to a purple hybrid premier a year or so ago. For us it was a good change.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman