Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
i agree it was fine for that. his willingness to do it on bigger pulls is my issue.
i dont KNOW

but i would GUESS the force is less cuz its controlled and slow vs the jerk of a snatch strap or kinetic, but i would think the kinetic is softer than the snatch, but again i got no math to show

im triggered by the bullshit ebay headlights the bus had and that matt was towing the bus with the winch at the end there instead of using the winch as a winch, you dont tow on the drum

we had a quad wagon blow a diff on a hill 12%, we dropped the driveline, brought in our 8x8 bed truck

the fucking thing was doing a wheelie trying to get the truck out of the hole the driver dug his wheels into

the quad weighed 170,000#, the winch rope was rated for 150,000#, no fucking way i was getting in the cab, and get hit when the cable let go, i stood off far away up the hill and watched the struggle, got it up the hill though :bowdown:

no FLHA was done that day lol

Reactions: Junkie

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
@whatever

:bowrofl:

serendipitous, wife just came to me and said we should go to Zion for the 4th of july.

had to look this up on his website, but :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

We specialize in towing and recovery in the most hard to reach areas of Southern Utah. We offer services in Hurricane, Zion National Park, Springdale, Rockville, Kolob, Virgin, Kolob Mountain, Sand Hollow, Toquerville, Hildale, Colorado City, Apple Valley, LaVerkin, Sky Ranch, and Gooseberry Mesa.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
@whatever

serendipitous, wife just came to me and said we should go to Zion for the 4th of july.

had to look this up on his website, but :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

We specialize in towing and recovery in the most hard to reach areas of Southern Utah. We offer services in Hurricane, Zion National Park, Springdale, Rockville, Kolob, Virgin, Kolob Mountain, Sand Hollow, Toquerville, Hildale, Colorado City, Apple Valley, LaVerkin, Sky Ranch, and Gooseberry Mesa.

you gona do a jeep tour?

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
@whatever

It is your OT duty to get your rental car as stuck as humanly possible and end up on his Youtube channel.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
@whatever

90% of his customers are retards from shakey

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
It is your OT duty to get your rental car as stuck as humanly possible and end up on his Youtube channel.
YESSSSSS... if we go in our BMW im putting on an OT sticker and @whatever sticker

"so this idiotic asian family of four from california got stuck in the mud. i dont know how they got in there, there's no cars signs posted everywhere. lets see if we can get them out"

**shows up on scene**

Winder Towing sticker on the BMW

20191203_193912.jpg

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
YESSSSSS... if we go in our BMW im putting on an OT sticker and @whatever sticker

"so this idiotic asian family of four from california got stuck in the mud. i dont know how they got in there, there's no cars signs posted everywhere. lets see if we can get them out"

**shows up on scene**

Winder Towing sticker on the BMW

20191203_193912.jpg

print my posts out so you can review with him my complaints.

Reactions: couchlock

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
Jan 30, 2006
Huntsville, AL
@whatever

bury your rental vehicle or diesel cruze and get a picture with ed

Reactions: phat🐄

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529