Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I’ve been doing a ton of recoveries at races lately. Like an insane amount. Too many people just pinning it because they’ve been cooped up for so long.
Been meaning to ask you. How do you like those Terra Masters?

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
Love them so far. When Romo got the factory sponsorship from Toyo she sold me all her old ones so i have Like 20 of them. Should last me til next year. They hold up great and grip really good. Don’t chunk in the fast rocks. I like them.
Sweet, picking up new wheels and tires this summer. Leaning towards those tires.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
fucking youtube wants me to see every last video this guy makes.

why does this dumb fuck use a pintle hitch for recoveries when he shouldn't, then uses a ball hitch for a trailer when he shouldn't? he's just trolling at this point.

oh yea a winch is totally a terrible idea. just keep slamming with your connected ropes you dumb as shit redneck. @phat🐄 head over. get stuck. let me talk to the guy .

• Haha
Reactions: phat🐄

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
I can't fit my head that far up my ass to see things from his point of view.

I wouldn't have taken the trailer at all. Just drag the Cat and the way out would have been a lot easier.

Trailer ball hitch on an "off road" trailer :rofl3: XJ wheels don't make it an offroad trailer, numbnuts.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
Jan 30, 2006
Huntsville, AL

I wouldn't have taken the trailer at all. Just drag the Cat and the way out would have been a lot easier.

Trailer ball hitch on an "off road" trailer :rofl3: XJ wheels don't make it an offroad trailer, numbnuts.

he uses a pintle hitch for 90% of his recoveries and then uses a fucking ball on his "off road" trailer. I cannot believe it hasn't popped off and fucked him in the dunes or whatever

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

im glad i'm not alone in thinking this guy is a menace.

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
I hope he gave that guy 140% of the towing invoice, because he and his XJ were fucking useless that entire video.

Also, how in the fuck did that XJ not melt the block? In the desert at noon, high revs, in one of the worst vehicles with overheating issues with no mods, let alone 35s and full widths?!

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
fucking youtube wants me to see every last video this guy makes.

why does this dumb fuck use a pintle hitch for recoveries when he shouldn't, then uses a ball hitch for a trailer when he shouldn't? he's just trolling at this point.

oh yea a winch is totally a terrible idea. just keep slamming with your connected ropes you dumb as shit redneck. @phat🐄 head over. get stuck. let me talk to the guy .

Ive played enough SnowRunner that i know you are supposed to winch out of those washes when you are stuck and not yank it out like that

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529