Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
I hope he gave that guy 140% of the towing invoice, because he and his XJ were fucking useless that entire video.

Also, how in the fuck did that XJ not melt the block? In the desert at noon, high revs, in one of the worst vehicles with overheating issues with no mods, let alone 35s and full widths?!
hes got 2 electric fans and hood vents

tone down the disrespect of the XJ

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

ballzofsteel83

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2003
OC, CA
pretty sure he's using a bunch of washers :coolugh:

• Angry
Reactions: whatever

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
fucking youtube wants me to see every last video this guy makes.

why does this dumb fuck use a pintle hitch for recoveries when he shouldn't, then uses a ball hitch for a trailer when he shouldn't? he's just trolling at this point.

oh yea a winch is totally a terrible idea. just keep slamming with your connected ropes you dumb as shit redneck. @phat🐄 head over. get stuck. let me talk to the guy .

I watched most of that one and was just like...but why? There were so many better options to safely do that recovery. I'm guessing safety doesn't get clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529