Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
Matt would fit right in with that crew. Pulling from random points, not using the right rig for the job until 22 minutes in (real time looks like 7 hours later), pulling in the wrong fucking direction...

I bet Andrew Camarata could have had that out in a couple hours.

Reactions: anomaly

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
I watched most of that one and was just like...but why? There were so many better options to safely do that recovery. I'm guessing safety doesn't get clicks.
He's been promoting the shit out of his friend's (guy in tacoma) new channel.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
I had a discussion with him. he's a full blown redneck know it all. he won't change course in the face of even his rope manufacturer telling him he's wrong.

at first i was like wtf? but then you also engage joecool and those guys,

its pretty obvious who is willing to listen and who isnt and just not waste your time on them

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
Matt would fit right in with that crew. Pulling from random points, not using the right rig for the job until 22 minutes in (real time looks like 7 hours later), pulling in the wrong fucking direction...

I bet Andrew Camarata could have had that out in a couple hours.

Andrew Camarata

great channel.

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
well holy fuck did he top himself on this one. legit bad move to hook kinetic rope up as an ext on a winch.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
hes trolling at this point by making it the thumb. he knows its stupid but is doing it for views

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds