Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
andrews? i got that bell clicked on his channel. he means well but god damn does he do some dangerous shit. it reminds me of working on the farm.

yeah, his. i like his videos. he is very determined, i'll leave it at that.

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
some of these vids im just like :yikes:
other ones im like :omg:
then sometimes its just :rofl2:

dude gets it done but man its like watching someone try to carve a turkey with a dull bucksaw

• Haha
Reactions: Oman4x4

Ore

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Hamilton ON
andrews? i got that bell clicked on his channel. he means well but god damn does he do some dangerous shit. it reminds me of working on the farm.
Idk brew I kind of see your point but I also think things have gotten a little stupid with the whole "recovery" thing and making it some sort of redneck science. Used to be just called getting unstuck or out of the ditch with uncle cleatus.

Reactions: couchlock

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Idk brew I kind of see your point but I also think things have gotten a little stupid with the whole "recovery" thing and making it some sort of redneck science. Used to be just called getting unstuck or out of the ditch with uncle cleatus.

its not redneck science. was part of heavy rescue certifications back in my day. lol im old af now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529