Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

iCe

May 5, 2000
Chicago

What type of recovery company allow an employee to sit in front of a shattered windshield while dragging on brake rotors? :ugh:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
fucking retards. no seat belts all over the place already. in a snow storm on a mountain.

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Watched some of thie vids.

Seems theyre anti maskers since they rarely wear any :hmm:

:hsugh:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
i mean. i'm guessing they can't flatbed down there so not sure what else they were gonna do on that one

he aint the sharpest spoon in the drawer. but he gets it done. only a matter of time before he hurts someone

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary

What type of recovery company allow an employee to sit in front of a shattered windshield while dragging on brake rotors? :ugh:

My friend almost died doing that. Was a truck with tires though. Slid sideways and barrel rolled. Took nothing.

iCe

May 5, 2000
Chicago

Wouldn't it be much easier to dismantle the tiny LJ by pieces?
:hmm:

Reactions: couchlock

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.

Wouldn't it be much easier to dismantle the tiny LJ by pieces?
:hmm:

FabRat's 3 kids lift the rear end completely up off the ground by the bumper, they could have floated it out easier with a couple of beach balls.

There is fucking always an easier way than the Matt way.

Edit: actually subscribed to Fab Rats just to watch them rebuild the LJ20. It's a cool little build. Still not subbed to MORR :rofl:

Reactions: couchlock

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529