Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
Other than the Banana and the Morrvair fab videos, it's not been that interesting since the Golden Nugget rescue. Fab Rats' resto series on Ed's LJ20 and Robby's paint and body shop videos on repairing and painting the Banana are way better right now.
Just watched them get that LJ20 out, that was pretty stupid.

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
As the previous 20 pages have established, that is, in fact, their modus operandi.

Hell, Paul's three kids lifted the entire rear of the LJ up, that whole crew could have waded in and lifted the stupid thing across the rocks in minutes.
lol yeah, I'm late to this YT channel so just watching some of the dumb shit they've done. I like to play around off-road, but I make sure that I nope out long before my truck does.

aznboi320

OT Supporter
Aug 3, 2002
On a kayak
Other than the Banana and the Morrvair fab videos, it's not been that interesting since the Golden Nugget rescue. Fab Rats' resto series on Ed's LJ20 and Robby's paint and body shop videos on repairing and painting the Banana are way better right now.
Been watching the series. It's pretty cool what they are doing for Ed

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
Been watching the series. It's pretty cool what they are doing for Ed
It really is... think I would have gone with push / lift it over the rocks rather than float it through the water but that aside, I'm enjoying watching the build. Paul's mannerisms and quotes as he's working on it are great.

What's Ed's connection to Matt's team? Someone's father or?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
There's an Adam Savage video where he talks about Jaime using a remarkably small compressor to make a steel plate into a dome.

rednecks struggle to understand what PSI stands for.

jaime is not a redneck who understands its able to fuck steel up quickly. IIRC didnt they use a pressure washer?

Reactions: Oman4x4

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
rednecks struggle to understand what PSI stands for.

jaime is not a redneck who understands its able to fuck steel up quickly. IIRC didnt they use a pressure washer?
Wait, you're right it was water. I think they just hooked a hose up to a faucet.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529