Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Noob question here. Anyone got a link to some decent tow straps? I'd like to keep some on hand just in case. Also whats the best way to attach them to the tow hooks or do you just loop them through and tie them or something?

Reactions: amill94

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Noob question here. Anyone got a link to some decent tow straps? I'd like to keep some on hand just in case. Also whats the best way to attach them to the tow hooks or do you just loop them through and tie them or something?
do you want a tow strap or a kinetic recovery rope like he uses in most of the videos?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
you linked a ludicrously expensive tow strap which is why I asked :o

here ya go.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
but the amazon one is essentially disposable. dont expect a long hard life out of it.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
This would be something I would toss under the rear seat and forget about until I run into an issue.

the 100-150 range will be fine if you're not active hard offroading IMO.

look for a kintetic rope and some soft shackles. they will work find for your needs

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529