Matts Off Road Recovery. v.earth swallowed a jeep

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
mormon mafia cash babyyy
dude it took me watching like his last 50 videos to finally put it together....

i saw one where some drunk guy came up to him after a monster truck event and they put "fun fact, heavy d has never tasted alcohol" on the screen and i was like... 1. no fucking way 2. weird they would mention this

then i started noticing when they're cooking out / camping / in that snowy cabin... its always redbulls or gatorades.. i was like well he's trying to make his channel family friendly for that sweet youtube $$$ so can't drink on camera

then this last video about some mine they were working at he poured a beer into a marinade and was like "none of us drink... well, almost none of us. but its fine, the alcohol all cooks off..."

finally im like what the fuck is the big deal, everyone in those videos looks like they drink a fifth of jack a day.

then i realized he lives in utah and he's a fucking mormon :rofl:

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway

i saw one where some drunk guy came up to him after a monster truck event and they put "fun fact, heavy d has never tasted alcohol" on the screen and i was like... 1. no fucking way 2. weird they would mention this

then i started noticing when they're cooking out / camping / in that snowy cabin... its always redbulls or gatorades.. i was like well he's trying to make his channel family friendly for that sweet youtube $$$ so can't drink on camera

then this last video about some mine they were working at he poured a beer into a marinade and was like "none of us drink... well, almost none of us. but its fine, the alcohol all cooks off..."

finally im like what the fuck is the big deal, everyone in those videos looks like they drink a fifth of jack a day.

yep, same with matts offroad crew, fab rats too

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest

have you figured out yet that sarahntuned is a dude?

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia

To be fair I would have judged a book by the cover and said they look like they drink heavy too but yeah.... wow... I guess they don't.

Fuck me.... the machinery you can afford when you don't drink. :rofl:

To be fair if I had access to Military Surplus auctions and did that instead of Land Yachts I'd probably be a lot closer to keeping up with him. :dunno:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
To be fair I would have judged a book by the cover and said they look like they drink heavy too but yeah.... wow... I guess they don't.

To be fair if I had access to Military Surplus auctions and did that instead of Land Yachts I'd probably be a lot closer to keeping up with him. :dunno:

gov auction is a baddddd thing.

seriously auctions in general are bad. without a huge pole barn

• Support
Reactions: 93rx7

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
gov auction is a baddddd thing.

seriously auctions in general are bad. without a huge pole barn

Bad how?

Bad as in tempting to buy awesome things you don't really need, or bad as in costs more to make things run than it's worth?

I figure govdeals.com is the former and govdeals.ru is the latter but that might be for another thread. :rofl:

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw

All I can think of is if I didn't drink I'd have a helicopter by now

• Haha
Reactions: Oman4x4

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds