CAR May I request the power of OT to find someone?

I recently bought a car that was warranted to be free from certain issues. It was not. (Egregiously so.) The seller agreed to a settlement which he has now breached. Oddly, I can't find him as he moved last fall so free online databases have not caught up.

I am going to take legal action against him. I can do that without being able to find him but I will have an MUCH MUCH better time of it if I can have him served. I will Venmo $50 to the first person to find him.

PM me for deets :wavey:

Someone agreeing to warranty a twenty year old Volvo should have been a red flag lol. You’re having some bad luck lately my man. Hope you get his ass.
I don't want to get into details here but it was about a specific issue. I'm not an idiot, I would not ask for a private party warranty on a car like this.

Reactions: FutureMan
What kind of attorney relies on spoken word gentlemen’s agreements? Why is your life a series of run on calamities
An attorney who was dealing with a relatively minor transaction, who has a pretty good sense about older cars, and who has bought and sold 11ty such cars and never had a problem before.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448