Oct 27, 2004
x2_82f4e57

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Dude needs a new phone.

that was my second thought.

absolutely love this guy though. seems like one of the most genuine guys and is funnier than shit. Would love nothing more than him to knock Kongo out in the first round.

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
What in the fuck would he cut that much weight before fighting Kongo? You don't see guys cutting down to 172lbs before fighting a middle weight. How quick can he put on muscle?

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
And remember, he was coming down from 265. He wasn't an under-sized heavyweight. He'll probably come in for this fight in the 220-230's

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Hmm, part of why I think he's effective is because he's a big dude that is light on his feet and quick. Now he's still quick but lost his size/mass advantage. I hope he does well.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
And remember, he was coming down from 265. He wasn't an under-sized heavyweight. He'll probably come in for this fight in the 220-230's

:werd:

he'll probably come in the same weight as Kongo and a fair amount quicker.

Hmm, part of why I think he's effective is because he's a big dude that is light on his feet and quick. Now he's still quick but lost his size/mass advantage. I hope he does well.
he was l;ight on his feet, but he wasn't quick. and he looked like hell in later rounds. I don't think losing fat is ever a bad career move in mma.

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
he was l;ight on his feet, but he wasn't quick. and he looked like hell in later rounds. I don't think losing fat is ever a bad career move in mma.

this. although it seems like a lot right now, he will be in a better place come fight time.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1

he'll probably come in the same weight as Kongo and a fair amount quicker.

We'll see :dunno: I don't remember him being any more gassed than his opponents. And I think pressing 270 lbs on your opponent for 3 rounds can make a difference. There's some advantage to bring the bigger man in a fight.

Searcher

Jun 9, 2004
Colorado Springs
If that is Matt Mitrione, he is looking DIESEL.....
He is going to be very fast and powerful, plus he should have some serious cardio being that lean.....

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
If that is Matt Mitrione, he is looking DIESEL.....
He is going to be very fast and powerful, plus he should have some serious cardio being that lean.....

My god this armchair athlete

"He's skinny, must have good cardio"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor