Meet the Krewe of Melroys

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA

Before Danielle Wheeler founded the Krewe of Karens in 2019, she had never gone topical. She’d always been in the “cinched corset and glitter” camp of Carnival costumers. Though Wheeler admired clever people who dreamed up outfits that meshed with current events or social fads, such ideas didn’t pop into her head.

Until she had an epiphany.

“Karen” is a pop culture code name for a certain type of self-assured, SUV-driving, sunglass-wearing, suburban White woman who is often aggrieved about life’s inconveniences and imperfections.

:rofl: this is fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: melroy

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Wonder if MG will roll this year :hmm:

I think it would be good for the region if it DIDN’T. The most important things in NOLA are Mardi Gras, saints, LSU football, and festivals. And they residents wonder why the state is consistently the fattest, dumbest, poorest, and ranked “worst place to live” for the last 3 years. Perhaps they should value other things more highly than getting drunk, catching $0.03 trinkets, and sucking crawfish heads.

where can I pick up a Karen application :o

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area

I think it would be good for the region if it DIDN’T. The most important things in NOLA are Mardi Gras, saints, LSU football, and festivals. And they residents wonder why the state is consistently the fattest, dumbest, poorest, and ranked “worst place to live” for the last 3 years. Perhaps they should value other things more highly than getting drunk, catching $0.03 trinkets, and sucking crawfish heads.

I'll....allow this because you didn't specifically call out crawfish, just head sucking. If you would of started mouthing off about boiled or fried crawfish in general I would of been making a side trip next time I visited the family.

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Are you suggesting that @melroy is a self-assured, SUV-driving, sunglass-wearing, suburban White woman who is often aggrieved about life’s inconveniences and imperfections?

If so you are absolutely spot on.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains

I don’t know who the fuck you think you are talking shit about sucking crawfish heads but I suggest you reconsider

Reactions: Mrfrosty and xbg

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
I'll....allow this because you didn't specifically call out crawfish, just head sucking. If you would of started mouthing off about boiled or fried crawfish in general I would of been making a side trip next time I visited the family.
Crawfish is overrated. If it was good you wouldn’t need to add all those goddamn spices and seasonings to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan