Meet the Men Paying Six Figures to Get Taller---by Having Their Legs Broken

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Honestly, if this makes them happy, more power to them. It seems like a completely unnecessary risk to me, but it's not my body.

But in the article, 8 months later, the guy is still walking like a zombie. How long does it take for that weird gait to heal?

And it would be *so fun* to fuck with people who didn't know about the surgery and troll them into believing they were the ones that were shrinking. :mamoru:
My left knee/leg is still stiff and not 100% back to normal after surgery last December. I would imagine it takes a while.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
So the guy on the right is the doctor?
Hmmm short doctor sells you surgery that he himself didn't bother to get :hmm:
Or alternatively, he is the best in the business and doesn't want to be crippled while recovering and unable to perform these surgeries in the interim. :dunno:

Reactions: obscure/renegade

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Reactions: Scottwax

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT

Cause the only "legit" dick extension surgery does involve cutting the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone, which can get you as much as an inch (in appearance, not reality).

The downside is your dick isn't actually longer, it just looks longer, and now during sex it won't be anywhere near as stable, so you open yourself up to a boner break and priapisms :noes:
you sound weirdly well researched about this

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Isn't a lot of the surgery they do out there to make the women look more 'western'??
not just women, but yeah.

THE MOST COMMON surgery by a country mile is double eyelid lift surgery or Asian blepharoplasty to open them up more and given them a more rounded "western" look.

1663782911083.png

Real talk, if you meet someone who didn't leave South Korea till after their 18th birthday/compulsory military service and they came from even a middle class family there's a good chance they got this as a present from their parents on their 16th+ birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza