GAME Megaman games on steam

Boomchrono

Dooda la dooda la doodaley doo
OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
Pretty cool. Just got the Zero/ZX series. Has more save points through the levels. Hasn't been graphically updated or anything it doesn't seem like.

I don't know if I ever beat these games before. They're different but I think I remember them being fun to play.

The first game starts out kind of morbidly, it doesn't match the tone the character portraits would have you think it was going to be like.

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Pretty cool. Just got the Zero/ZX series. Has more save points through the levels. Hasn't been graphically updated or anything it doesn't seem like.

I don't know if I ever beat these games before. They're different but I think I remember them being fun to play.

The first game starts out kind of morbidly, it doesn't match the tone the character portraits would have you think it was going to be like.
Love those games, the first one is definitely the hardest. I haven't played the ZX games but I think they're more metroidvania than classic Megaman style

Reactions: Boomchrono
TS
TS
Boomchrono

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
Love those games, the first one is definitely the hardest. I haven't played the ZX games but I think they're more metroidvania than classic Megaman style

Yeah it's metroidvania style, kind of.

It's hard as fuck, no doubt about that!

Reactions: GRattu

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah you want to do them in order
The old ones from the main series are great, it's just that the newer ones are mostly true to the appeal

Imo someone doesn't miss out on much by starting wherever looks good to them.

TS
TS
Boomchrono

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
The old ones from the main series are great, it's just that the newer ones are mostly true to the appeal

Imo someone doesn't miss out on much by starting wherever looks good to them.

I don't think it matters a whole lot where you start in 1-6 or the X series. The ZX/Zero series are kind of a continuing story though, I thought. I might be wrong. It has been many years since I last played them. I guess the X series is a continuing story too but it's so loosely based on what previously happened it barely matters.

Reactions: limsoup

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
I don't think it matters a whole lot where you start in 1-6 or the X series. The ZX/Zero series are kind of a continuing story though, I thought. I might be wrong. It has been many years since I last played them. I guess the X series is a continuing story too but it's so loosely based on what previously happened it barely matters.
Ohhh ok makes sense

Reactions: Boomchrono

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec