Mempfrica, I am in you

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
I drove down to Southhaven MS for Memphis style BBQ. Shit was pretty good.
My hotel is near Graceland. Theres a lot of fencing and bars on windows around here wtf.

You're in the hood my dude, lol.

You're also like a 5 minute drive from me, I hope you don't get ambient AIDS from the air. Go get some uncle lou's fried chicken, and try not to act like too much of a scared cracker.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I drove down to Southhaven MS for Memphis style BBQ. Shit was pretty good.
My hotel is near Graceland. Theres a lot of fencing and bars on windows around here wtf.
... Yeah, you stayed in the wrong area, bruh, good luck.

If you decide to check out early, try to stay somewhere in Bartlett, Cordova, Germantown, or Collierville. Although we do tend to have nightly shootings all over the city, not quite as bad as Chicago or Detroit. We're number 3, baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: PleaseEatSomeShit
TS
TS
PleaseEatSomeShit

PleaseEatSomeShit

Tossed salad? OH YOU IN SOME SHIT NOW
Dec 10, 2001
Baltimore, MD
You're in the hood my dude, lol.

You're also like a 5 minute drive from me, I hope you don't get ambient AIDS from the air. Go get some uncle lou's fried chicken, and try not to act like too much of a scared cracker.
I was eyeing up from fried chicken for dinner and uncle lous looks like its gonna be the spot. I live in baltimore, this shits a picnic lol.

How busy does that place get though? Best time to go?

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
I was eyeing up from fried chicken for dinner and uncle lous looks like its gonna be the spot. I live in baltimore, this shits a picnic lol.

How busy does that place get though? Best time to go?
Uncle lous should be okay for dinner, they get super busy for lunch. If you’re getting take out just call ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan