LOVE men, don't wait.

JohnJohnJohnson

Effetely Sipping My Latte
OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2004
Manhattan
If you are looking for someone to fill the Girlfriend role in your life, or a fuck buddy role, or a wife, or if you are just looking for a one-night stand... have sex as soon with her as you want to/can.

Girls - in PRACTICE - make relationship decisions based on the connection you have with them. Everything else is theory that goes out the window in the after-sex glow.

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
The trick is "can" :) And most women won't allow that "can" to happen until they know there's a non-physical connection. Sure, everyone affiliates physical with more than friendship, but it's a difficult judgement to weigh from the guy's POV - how quick does one move without being pushy?

Fool around with girl first then go from there. If you're just looking to be physical, be honest. Don't lead girl on by stimulating her emotional side.

Jack Horner

Fool around with girl first then go from there. If you're just looking to be physical, be honest. Don't lead girl on by stimulating her emotional side.
Even though they lead men on by stimulating their physical side? Seems to me like it's all part of the game.

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
It is but being honest to me is the first step in not leading someone on. That way they know what they're going into.

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
If you're looking for physical only, tell the girl. If you're looking for a relationship, do it right - sex immediatly can make a girl question your intentions.

Thank you. Exactly what I meant...:rofl:I'm not doing well expressing myself today...

hayguyz

Oct 10, 2005
▓▓▓▓▓
If you're looking for physical only, tell the girl. If you're looking for a relationship, do it right - sex immediatly can make a girl question your intentions.

i prefer to get the sex factor out of the way early because i know i wont be able to make a spiritual connection with somebody if they dont have the proper vagina for my needs

TS
TS
JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson

Effetely Sipping My Latte
OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2004
Manhattan
The trick is "can" :) And most women won't allow that "can" to happen until they know there's a non-physical connection.

It depends. If you can get past social conditioning, women generally like sex just for sex.

Miss Red, I agree with being upfront, but not everyone is a planner. It's one thing to know that a long term relationship is out of the question, or that a long term relationship is what you want, and then keep it to yourself; it's another to find that kind of thinking unnecessary, and therefore have nothing to say on the subject of "where things can go."

S0LE_fRESH

Nov 3, 2008
i prefer to get the sex factor out of the way early because i know i wont be able to make a spiritual connection with somebody if they dont have the proper vagina for my needs

Well said, whats the point of having a great spiritual connection if the sex is horrible?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor