STYLE Men of OT, what stretchy pants do you wear?

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
lulu commission slims are a better version that looks more dressy than lulu ABC pants

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
Outlier or bust.

60/30 chinos, futuredarts, OG leans, slim dungarees, etc are all badass.

All the other brands follow their lead with regard to techwear.

Gambit

Apr 30, 2002
AZ
What yall rocking for business casual? Are the lulu commission pants going to be too yoga looking for an office?

They're fine except for the seam behind the knee might be too casual in some offices

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Currently strato shirt and ripstop pants lmao

ZfkY3jYh.jpg
Is no one going to point out that bird human on the couch?

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
lulu is the goat

I also have Public Rec pants that are super stretchy like yoga pants but look like chinos (wear to work)

and Mack Weldon ace sweatpants are nice
Are the Public Rec the Workday pants, or All Day Every Day? I want something stretchy that looks like chinos.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
What's their customer service like? Similar to lulu where they'll replace items with no questions asked?
returns are easy, i think its 120 days... i had one pair of pants that i damaged and asked about returns, they didn't just do a swap, but they did give me a 40% off coupon code for my next order (which i placed like a $300 order at :rofl:)

so yeah not as good as lulu but i like the stuff better

Reactions: GonadWarrior

djnick

wannabe dj
OT Supporter
Aug 17, 2004
fresh coast.
Outlier or bust.

60/30 chinos, futuredarts, OG leans, slim dungarees, etc are all badass.

All the other brands follow their lead with regard to techwear.

Are they jean weight? Looking for something light that you can almost pack but not that yoga material shit

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
returns are easy, i think its 120 days... i had one pair of pants that i damaged and asked about returns, they didn't just do a swap, but they did give me a 40% off coupon code for my next order (which i placed like a $300 order at :rofl:)

so yeah not as good as lulu but i like the stuff better

We accept online and Vuori Retail Store returns within a 120 day period for a refund* back to the original form of payment. For online purchases, we’ll also provide a pre-paid shipping label for easy returns.

there goes $550

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Does vuori have a version of the meta pants with side pockets instead of jeans style pockets?

I guess the AIM pants would be what i'm looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448