Menopause is kicking my ass grrr argh

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I expect some of you have noticed I've not been around, or not :p

I probably won't be much until I can get my shit in check (I have a Dr appt tomorrow)

I am not someone that is accustomed to anxiety. I'm not someone that wants to be mean. Apathy has never been my style.

"I hate" and "I don't care" seem to be my main reaction to far too many things right now. Followed by "fuck this" or "fuck that" and just wanting to lash out at anyone for anything.

I adore far too many of you to just start being a cunt and being cruel to people I care about, and I don't enjoy being cruel to those I don't care for either (with the occasional exception of course).

This has always been the best place for venting and support and a good damn chunk of inappropriate humor to help deal with life, and I hope to be able to start utilizing it again soon.

I do still plan to help run OTSS ( @tunes ? ), and organize help for families in need again for Christmas.

/blogpost

And no, I'm not making it a SRS thread, those of you with a need to mock are welcome to do so. It always ends up being entertaining, either because it's funny, or because then 11tybillion end up wondering wtf is wrong with you (which is also funny).

cyclaptor

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
I can get more detailed about the physical changes
giphy.webp

Gaunt

blood for the blood god
OT Supporter
Apr 16, 2005
KC
Buying my wife a radiator pad for Christmas to deal with her hot flashes. She has a fan on her nightstand, the ceiling fan and the AC at 60 and says she is still hot... meanwhile I'm wearing my winter clothes in the house

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
@12xalt probably not menopause for me but ive been experiencing the same as you.

I just try to take a deep breath before responding and have kept my social circle and responses short until I figure this out. I am here for you if you need to vent. Thanks for welcoming me back recently.

• Support
Reactions: kitty and 12xalt

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
@12xalt probably not menopause for me but ive been experiencing the same as you.

I just try to take a deep breath before responding and have kept my social circle and responses short until I figure this out. I am here for you if you need to vent. Thanks for welcoming me back recently.
no she definitely has men on pause

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022