Menopause is kicking my ass grrr argh

CRaiNK

ЧЕМПИОН
Feb 9, 2001
Vancouver-Moskva
Also can you unban @CRaiNK in the Ukraine thread for 12 hours? You're also free to vent in there. Let's have everyone with mental health and menopause issue go on an all out flame throwing bender in Ukraine thread for 12 hours. Last man standing wins and gets a bar of xanax.
I'm good man. I'm staying out of that shit show, did my trolling this morning.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Also can you unban @CRaiNK in the Ukraine thread for 12 hours? You're also free to vent in there. Let's have everyone with mental health and menopause issue go on an all out flame throwing bender in Ukraine thread for 12 hours. Last man standing wins and gets a bar of xanax.

I want a Rocky II style thread. Russian vs American e thugging battle. Patty vs crank.

@12xalt I’ll bring the popcorn and ice cream :hug: ❤️

Reactions: 12xalt
TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
So you stopped having a period?

That has to be nice.
No bleeding is nice, but I was never this wound up from PMS. Cramps, etc sucked, but I'd rather have the physical pain and annoyance than this mental and emotional bullshit, hot flashes, night sweats, orgasms are about 1/4 strength (and I'm often too fatigued to try), blood pressure went from normal to high, and I'm sure there's other shit I'm forgetting.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I want a Rocky II style thread. Russian vs American e thugging battle. Patty vs crank.

@12xalt I’ll bring the popcorn and ice cream :hug: ❤️
Eh id mostly sit back and watch the shitshow tbh. I cant take internet arguments too seriously especially in a war related topic. Like its too serious and at the same not, to be arguing about it, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: 12xalt and kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
No bleeding is nice, but I was never this wound up from PMS. Cramps, etc sucked, but I'd rather have the physical pain and annoyance than this mental and emotional bullshit, hot flashes, night sweats, orgasms are about 1/4 strength (and I'm often too fatigued to try), blood pressure went from normal to high, and I'm sure there's other shit I'm forgetting.
Woah, seriously?!? Are the doctors going to give you hormone treatment?

This is a safe space. Vent all you want ❤️

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

HUGE AMOUNTS OF COMPASSIONATE EMPATHY coming your way from me. You'll get through this and with any hope, it'll be better on the other side. Hang in there. :hug:

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Woah, seriously?!? Are the doctors going to give you hormone treatment?

This is a safe space. Vent all you want ❤️
Not sure, will know more tomorrow.

Seems that may be treating one set of issues while introducing others. However, am willing to try. I'm sure they first step will be dealing with the blood pressure issue. Only time I've ever had high blood pressure was when I was on bc pills (none of the other forms of bc caused it).

• Support
Reactions: kitty

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Buying my wife a radiator pad for Christmas to deal with her hot flashes. She has a fan on her nightstand, the ceiling fan and the AC at 60 and says she is still hot... meanwhile I'm wearing my winter clothes in the house
Auto parts are the way to woman's heart.

• Love
TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Buying my wife a radiator pad for Christmas to deal with her hot flashes. She has a fan on her nightstand, the ceiling fan and the AC at 60 and says she is still hot... meanwhile I'm wearing my winter clothes in the house
Luckily mine don't seem to last too long. But if I have too many of them I :420: and then they don't bother me as much, I even will tend to feel chilly.

• Support
Reactions: Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022