Menopause is kicking my ass grrr argh

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
98dc52eee8466e02bd291ad7cc0d99678748c5da.jpg

Can you post a titty pic before it's too late?

Last edited by a moderator:

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I can't imagine what you're going through, and honestly the idea of menopause freaks me out. I have no idea how it affected my mother or what I have in store, but it scares me so badly. I worry I'll piss everyone off in my life when it happens and I'll be all alone, and uncomfortable
:hug:

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt
TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I can't imagine what you're going through, and honestly the idea of menopause freaks me out. I have no idea how it affected my mother or what I have in store, but it scares me so badly. I worry I'll piss everyone off in my life when it happens and I'll be all alone, and uncomfortable
:hug:
I've also been scared of it. I'm already alone and undateable, but the rest is just really annoying. I know half of the world's population goes through it, so it's manageable. But that doesn't mean I gotta like it. I'll figure it out, and you will too once you get there :hug:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Luckily mine don't seem to last too long. But if I have too many of them I :420: and then they don't bother me as much, I even will tend to feel chilly.
My wife got put on something (super helpful, I know) that seems to help with them. She went from CRAZY swings in temp to just rarely semi-reasonable swings in temp. I can ask her what it is if you want.

She's pre-meno though, so I dunno if that makes a difference.

If you need to vent or whatever, and you want a guy who doesn't flinch at talk of all of that (I promise you, nothing desensitizes a guy about alllllllllllllllll the hoo ha malarkey like listening to my wife and her sisters discuss vajay stuff), or just to bitch out, I'm here :hug:

As for Secret Santa, I think we all love you running it, but it's a lot of stress and I don't think that helps things like this, so no hard feelings if someone else runs it :love: Do what's best for you :kiss:

• Love
  • Support
Reactions: kitty and 12xalt
TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
My wife got put on something (super helpful, I know) that seems to help with them. She went from CRAZY swings in temp to just rarely semi-reasonable swings in temp. I can ask her what it is if you want.

She's pre-meno though, so I dunno if that makes a difference.

If you need to vent or whatever, and you want a guy who doesn't flinch at talk of all of that (I promise you, nothing desensitizes a guy about alllllllllllllllll the hoo ha malarkey like listening to my wife and her sisters discuss vajay stuff), or just to bitch out, I'm here :hug:

As for Secret Santa, I think we all love you running it, but it's a lot of stress and I don't think that helps things like this, so no hard feelings if someone else runs it :love: Do what's best for you :kiss:
I've been peri for a while, not sure if it's been a full year now and officially full on or not, as I kept track on my old phone.

I think OTSS would be okay. The family Christmas help is the one that worries me because it's always so emotional for me already. But imo it's also important. OTSS seems like it shouldn't be, but I know for some that participate each year that it is (I've been one of them).

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022