Menopause is kicking my ass grrr argh

EMML

Oct 5, 2021
I'm in peri rn. I've got til May til its official. I went to see a Dr last week. She said to try black cohosh for the hot flashes, but I haven't yet. I think mine are subsiding a bit. Got put on thyroid meds, so that's fun. Hopefully it helps me lose some weight. I started training back in July for a 5k. Running 4 days/ week, and have lost the same 2 pounds over and over.

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
I’ve got a tool to fix your fucked up cooch. :naughtyd:
lYvCkWI.gif

Reactions: Nikuk

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Buying my wife a radiator pad for Christmas to deal with her hot flashes. She has a fan on her nightstand, the ceiling fan and the AC at 60 and says she is still hot... meanwhile I'm wearing my winter clothes in the house
As I read this all I could envision was a menstrual pad hooked up to an external radiator, intended to help cool the vagina, and I was thinking to myself that "it'd suck to have hot flashes be THAT localized"

• Haha
Reactions: 12xalt and Jinx

Gaunt

blood for the blood god
OT Supporter
Apr 16, 2005
KC
As I read this all I could envision was a menstrual pad hooked up to an external radiator, intended to help cool the vagina, and I was thinking to myself that "it'd suck to have hot flashes be THAT localized"

• Love
Reactions: 12xalt and Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026