Merry Cancermas

Foolish

Jul 3, 2001
Birmingham
Got a call that I have melanoma again. Call into surgeon but said probably won't be until after Christmas or New Years.

Had it once already, and got my 3 month check in on the 17th. Biopsy came back as melanoma.

Little spot can turn into big stitches.

Attachments

• m1.jpeg
    m1.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 18
  • m2.jpeg
    m2.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 18

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
So sorry. Hope everything turns out well and you'll be cancer free after the procedure. :hug:

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
New immunotherapies can basically melt some metastatic melanomas away though, which is cool.

brah pitt

i still owe money to the money to money i owe.
OT Supporter
May 2, 2007
bergen county, nj
Got a call that I have melanoma again. Call into surgeon but said probably won't be until after Christmas or New Years.

Had it once already, and got my 3 month check in on the 17th. Biopsy came back as melanoma.

Little spot can turn into big stitches.
get better :h5:

FUCK CANCER

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

nadroj

OT Supporter
Sep 2, 2004
Houston
There's a new Pre-Cancerous Melanoma treatment that was just approved by the FDA. Look it up if you are already using a product on it might be an avenue to prevent further growth/development.

my mom is dealing with a serious case of it on her head. a few surgeries, lymph nodes removed, a year on opdivo and now she is seeing good results with the med staff injecting live herpes virus into the new moles.

i know it is part of life, but walking through md anderson sucks

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Normie

Big Dave

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
So sorry, good luck. Going to have ultrasound of my liver done on Jan 7th. Scared as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman