Merry Christmas OT!

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Good morning all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
f39c1501a25def62f9dfab08774dce76.jpg

joke's old

show some respect
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
india
Good morning all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
Best wishes, Helen
:rofl:

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Best wishes, Helen
Using this in 6 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448