GAME MGS4 is a fucking masterpiece...

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
...I beat the game on the second to highest difficulty (Big Boss Hard), and the last part gave me a lot of trouble (Ocelot fight).

Overall, ever since I owned the game from launch day, I have to say, MGS4 is the fucking game of the gen.

Everything connects so damn well. There are literally no plotholes. Kojima is a mastermind.

Oh and even the most trivial things like this, own so hard.

SPOILERS

Psycho Mantis appearance on MGS4.

[y]PQrmsqpI1ss[/y]

"The Spirit of the Warrior, will always be with you" :bowdown:

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
mgs3 shall forever remain my favorite game, ever. MGS4 is pretty damn good.

I never beat MSG3 but only reached till the Sokolov part. :hs:

Still MGS2 was pretty fucking awesome too, and the beginning of MGS1 will never be erased from my mind.

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
MGS3 > MGS1 > MGS4 > MGS2.

imagine todays generation graphics on MGS1 with a modified mgs4 gameplay, will be by far the best.

Not at all. MGS1 would be the least impressive. MGS2's story was fucking excellent, especially the last part when everything is revealed.

I'd say.

MGS2>MGS4>MGS1>MGS3

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
Not at all. MGS1 would be the least impressive. MGS2's story was fucking excellent, especially the last part when everything is revealed.

I'd say.

MGS2>MGS4>MGS1>MGS3

ur opinion is completely invalid when u only reached the solokov part which like 10mins within the game. and u never beat it. mgs3 has by far the best story out of all of them. BIG BOSS FTW/

/fail.

fuck off k thx.

edit : the only reason i ranked 4th almost last because of that scene with johnny and meryl....slow mo wedding talking gay scene totally threw the flow of the game for me. and spoilers*

i wish johnny at least died, seriously and there would be no faggy ass wedding at the end. fucking gay!!!

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
ur opinion is completely invalid when u only reached the solokov part which like 10mins within the game. and u never beat it. mgs3 has by far the best story out of all of them. BIG BOSS FTW/

/fail.

fuck off k thx.

edit : the only reason i ranked 4th almost last because of that scene with johnny and meryl....slow mo wedding talking gay scene totally threw the flow of the game for me. and spoilers*

i wish johnny at least died, seriously and there would be no faggy ass wedding at the end. fucking gay!!!
The last part with Meryl and Johnny sucks as hard as the whole thing with Raiden and Rose, but it wasn't bad enough to fuck the whole serious.
Seriously, I have to play MGS3. Now that I remember, I beat the Pain too (the big faggot with the bees). I think MGS3 had the best bosses, after that MGS2 (who can forget the Fatman). MGS4 had the worst bosses.

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
mgs4 has the worst uninteresting looking bosses and the forced back story from drebin was pretty bad. but however the battles of those mgs4 bosses was sick for sure. especially the first and crying wolf.

i was imagining myself how if they remade that sniper wolf 2nd fight, a huge snowfield with a small cave underneath from her "den" and tons of bushes/trees...basically sniping a blizzard against sniper wolf. thats why i said mgs1 with larger bases/scenes, original voice acting and modified mgs4 gameplay would make it so epic.

and please do urself a favor, play mgs3 subsistence the one with the fully rotatable camera.

maks

Bah! t(-_-t)
Dec 29, 2004
Socal
Gameplay was fine, the storytelling was a piece of shit. It seriously needed a director to cut out the nonsensical crap. Cutscenes would have been reduced in half.

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
snake vs ocelot boss fight and the cutscene before the massacre was the best part of mgs4. everything else was pretty damn good but thats it. nothing "legendary" its a big let down for the finale series of metal gear solid.

Bukka

Sep 14, 2009
Calgary, AB
I really wished they would have released a Trophy patch.
Just a tiny bit more incentive to try the different unlockables.

RedDevil

May 27, 2003
Just played through 3 afew weeks back, such a great game. "The End" battle is :bowdown: I'll probably pick up 4 again and play through that as well.

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I tried...I really did. I put a good 3 hours into 4 and still couldnt get into it. I'm not sure what it is about these games, I just never enjoy them. The only one I didnt play was 3..even had one for PSP. Story always seems cool but the gameplay is just too boring for me.

dealwithit

May 30, 2007
Vancouver
I remember reading that Sony is planning on revealing HD remakes of "popular" playstion series at e3 this year. Speculation is that it's either mgs or final fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan