GUN MI crew..we hit it BIG today!

SnakeEater

May 23, 2006
Burma
We can finally own suppressors!
http://www.ag.state.mi.us/opinion/datafiles/2010s/op10339.htm

It is my opinion, therefore, that the possession, manufacture, or sale of a firearm

silencer is permitted in Michigan under MCL 750.224(1)(b) if the person is licensed or

approved to possess, manufacture, or sell such a device by the federal Bureau of Alcohol,

Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, as required by MCL 750.224(3)(c). Possession,

manufacture, or sale of a firearm silencer by an unlicensed or unapproved person is a

felony, punishable by up to five years imprisonment under MCL 750.224(2).

BimmerJustin

Why would you deny yourself something you want?
Dec 31, 2000
Fantasyland
living in NY its hard to fathom the idea that lawmakers spend any time reevaluating its resident's gun rights

what im trying to say is congrats

RyeLou

OT Supporter
May 12, 2004
Detroit-ish
I've always wanted a silenced .22. So how do I get in on this? Is there other paperwork that is going to be involved, or is it a normal background check thing like a handgun here?

What silencer does everyone suggest? I realize I'm derailing the purpose of this thread, but this is exciting for MI crew.

J_75

Oct 1, 2003
Why do you need suppressors? Quieter range shooting?

Because i want to? Because shooting without muffs is nice? Because people in 40+ other states can and i can't?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan