CAR Micro Fiber towels all the same?

vtec1994

It always rains at Le Mans
Jun 11, 2001
Atlanta
Got my ONR products in yesterday and was gonna head to Pep Boys and grab some microfiber towels. Are they all the same or should I go for a certain brand?

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
Try to stick with good Korean microfibers on paint, and leave the Chinese ones for doorjambs, wheels, etc.

But anything you find at Pepboys is usually Chinese.

JRock10

May 25, 2005
Nashville, TN FTW
Target orange Vroom towels. I use an orange one to wipe the ONR on, then the waffle weave kitchen microfibers from wal-mart to dry. works well for me. I use 2 towels, one towel per side of the car.

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
I'll have to check those Vroom towels out. It's been awhile since I've purchased something from a local store since I get everything for free.

Run N. Gun

Aug 10, 2004
I buy the bulk pack from Costco. They seem to hold up better than the target MF towels.

Pussysmith

Banned
Oct 23, 2004
Costco 24 pack ones are the best I have used so far. Sure you could use green for one use and orange for another and yellow for another but that is just nuts. Stick to the yellow 24 pack from Costco. I just use terry!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan