Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
61rpo2.gif

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
if only PS5 had a lot really good exclusives to keep them from crying....

I don't like what this means for the industry, but in terms of actual games...I can't think of a single thing that would go Xbox/PC exclusive from this that I would care about missing out on (I mean, if I didn't also have an Xbox and PC).

Reactions: Ray Wonder

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I don't like what this means for the industry, but in terms of actual games...I can't think of a single thing that would go Xbox/PC exclusive from this that I would care about missing out on (I mean, if I didn't also have an Xbox and PC).

diablo 4 and overwatch 2 for me for sure, sequels to two of the top 10 games of all time? no way i'm missing out on those.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
diablo 4 and overwatch 2 for me for sure, sequels to two of the top 10 games of all time? no way i'm missing out on those.

I have zero faith in anything Blizzard does at this point. But even if I were excited about either of those, I sure as hell wouldn't be planning on playing them on console in the first place. :rofl:

Also...top ten games of all time? :bowrofl:

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I have zero faith in anything Blizzard does at this point. But even if I were excited about either of those, I sure as hell wouldn't be planning on playing them on console in the first place. :rofl:

Also...top ten games of all time? :bowrofl:

yes. Overwatch is the #1 best game of all time. i've said that before many times. it is a perfect and godlike masterpiece of design.

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
I haven't dug into details on this yet but I own both companies. Market isn't fully pricing in the buyout offer, so there's some skepticism somewhere. I need to try to dig around to see what the deal is.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor