Microsoft's CEO is tired of working from home

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelin’ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse

Meh....I WFH 100%, including pre-covid.

Fuck going back into that setting again. Long, pointless meetings that could have really just been an e-mail/memo, office politics, commutes, smelling bad breath (especially in those morning meetings), etc.

Different strokes for different folks :dunno:, and every job/industry is different, but I’m fine with wfh.

Am I the only one who is fine with wfh, and not necessarily looking forward to ever being back in an office setting?

Uncle Phil

Nov 15, 2003
Bay Area, CA
I believe I'm with the majority, would love the possibility to ultimately WFH every other day, Thankfully I won't be back in the
office until spring/summer of 21. I do agree with the excessive and pointless meetings/kick-off for projects as a designer. :o

Reactions: JacksonWhite

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
I get the wfh love if you’re some cubicle monkey or some shit But I’m responsible for my corner of the country and I feel like I catch things that fall through the cracks when I’m in the office tbh

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Most of these CEOs are tired of working from home, all the bank CEOs want people back in the office asap, funny how that works

blackhat

Viva Los Doyers
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
I’ve worked from home for the last 4 years and most of my staff have as well. We closed our physical office here in LA in June when our lease was up and are fully committed to staying 100% wfh going forward for all of our LA staff. Our SF office is just a Regus suite for one person, the rest all wfh. Our only physical office is now in Austin.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
For years being in IT I've always wanted to wfh...now that I do I hate it. I wouldn't mind a mix of home/office, but it's not fun when you have the whole family at home. Too distracting.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
100% WFH can get a bit dull and annoying, but 100% back in the office is also not needs especially now

jst let people do some balance and itll all be good

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
A CEO talking about missing “casual interactions“ :rofl: Give me a fucking break
That’s code for “I miss being able to walk into a building and feel like the king”
Fuck outta here corporate cocksucker, no reason for people to be compelled to sit in your building instead of their homes when they work in cyberspace anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448