GUN Might be selling a car and buying...

AustinL911

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
May 24, 2005
Columbus
I think I'd rather have this:

edmwr96.jpg

Market Garden

1.) Get a nice bolt rifle
2.) Join the FCSA (fcsa.org)
3.) Shoot 1,000+ yard matches
4.) Profit

Of course, you'll probably want to load your own ammo, so you'll most likely need a press that can do .50bmg. It's also fun to see an electronic powder measure spit out 220+ grains of powder. And .50bmg dies are enormous.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
933kgt just bought a .577 tyrannosaur and he didn't need to sell a car to afford it since he manages his finances.

577T-RexRifle.jpg

img_1610412_1266166_0.jpg

Market Garden

933kgt just bought a .577 tyrannosaur and he didn't need to sell a car to afford it since he manages his finances.

[ IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jammer_this/577T-RexRifle.jpg[/IMG]

img_1610412_1266166_0.jpg
That really looks like a sex toy.

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
Is this just for blasting, or are you actually trying to shoot ELR stuff?

The Barret would probably work for the former, but suck at the latter. Actually, if ELR stuff is your intended goal, you need to do a lot more research; that isn't something you just hop into.

Personally, I'd much rather have a Windrunner in 375/408, but I'm more interested in playing the ELR game.

TS
TS
THT

THT

The easy way is always mined
Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
Is this just for blasting, or are you actually trying to shoot ELR stuff?

The Barret would probably work for the former, but suck at the latter. Actually, if ELR stuff is your intended goal, you need to do a lot more research; that isn't something you just hop into.

Personally, I'd much rather have a Windrunner in 375/408, but I'm more interested in playing the ELR game.
Primarily because I've always wanted one and I expect the Bradys to get their way and put the .50 on the endangered species list. I've got my long range gun that is way more accurate than I am. The .50 is more for 1) fun and 2) make the Brady bunch cry at night. Stupid reasons to blow eight grand but hey, this is still America and I can spend it any way I want (provided I sell the car)

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
You could buy a lot more fun things with that $8k IMO. I can't tell you what you want obviously, but for that much money (+ decent scope, +$3.20 per round of ammo) you could probably buy a lot more. Plus a lot of ranges don't allow .50 BMG, and even then you're going to be hard pressed to find a range that really lets the .50 stretch its legs out, so to speak.

Market Garden

You guys and all that new-age shit. How about something simple and beautifully machined. :fawk:

Tac-338 (I'd do away with the NV and the rail mount for it)
tac338-package.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan