CAR Milk Truck has arrived

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
giphy.gif

I have a 2022 TRX in the same color on order. What packages did you get? Level 2? HK?

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle
TS
TS
husm

husm

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
da souf, FL
Truck is pretty amazing so far. It's not rip your face off sports car quick which I didnt expect but its unreal how it moves for being like 10k pounds. Engine and suspension combo is unlike anything I've driven before and feels like something from a videogame. Drove with my wife and 2 car seats today and was as comfortable on the highway as our Navigator with more room.

Reactions: victor77
TS
TS
husm

husm

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
da souf, FL
Looks nice. Were you just in the apartment while house shopping? Having something built?
Have been here for 3 years but just bought a house after having our second child. 2 bedroom downtown one mile from work but we have outgrown it now. Out on the 18th.

Reactions: DrewDown

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
Truck is pretty amazing so far. It's not rip your face off sports car quick which I didnt expect but its unreal how it moves for being like 10k pounds. Engine and suspension combo is unlike anything I've driven before and feels like something from a videogame. Drove with my wife and 2 car seats today and was as comfortable on the highway as our Navigator with more room.

this is why everyone is driving big trucks now days.

all the room for everyone to be comfortable
all the fancy bells and whistles and comforts of a luxury vehicle
capability to pull or haul anything you can throw at it
probably some safety value to being in a big truck as well

fuck the haters...a truck is the best all around choice of vehicle if you can afford to fill it up

sidenote - if you have a long ass commute, fuck a truck unless you're making "fuck you" type money :rofl:

TS
TS
husm

husm

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
da souf, FL
giphy.gif

I have a 2022 TRX in the same color on order. What packages did you get? Level 2? HK?
Level 1 with some extras. Doesnt have all the tech but they wanted substantially more for the new models they had available. Still a huge upgrade for me as I was daily driving something without carplay or alot of other comfort features. This was CPO with 4k miles, 60mo/100k warranty.

Reactions: amill94

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Level 1 with some extras. Doesnt have all the tech but they wanted substantially more for the new models they had available. Still a huge upgrade for me as I was daily driving something without carplay or alot of other comfort features. This was CPO with 4k miles, 60mo/100k warranty.
Nice. Is this your first truck? I've never owned a pickup so this is the first one I'll be buying. I know it's not sports car fast, but for a truck it's faster than anything else, plus roomy AF. Add in the off road capability and it's a great package. Plus the supercharged V8 is going away very soon so it's kind of the last of it's kind.

TS
TS
husm

husm

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
da souf, FL
Nice. Is this your first truck? I've never owned a pickup so this is the first one I'll be buying. I know it's not sports car fast, but for a truck it's faster than anything else, plus roomy AF. Add in the off road capability and it's a great package. Plus the supercharged V8 is going away very soon so it's kind of the last of it's kind.
Trade in was a previous gen Rebel

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
Was driving to go look at paint for the new house and realized I didn’t want to daily my beat up RAM on the new commute. Called wife said brb let me see what they give me for it.

2015 Rebel 2WD with 55k miles. Paid 35k for it in 2017, they offered me 27k with a busted tail light, side mirror, and headlight from a recent sideswipe while parked on the street. Suspension and brakes were probably due for some long term maintenance a Didn’t want to spend the time and money to fix it if I wasn’t going to keep it.

Wanted a TRX ever since they teased it the previous gen but have been in the process of buying a home, didn’t want any new car loans to mess with that. Just closed so fuck a markup or 8mpg, let me get that.

Only pic on phone taken as I got home. Still at the apartment but ready to gtfo of here. See you at the gas stations homies :hs:

View attachment 186528
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
You are a legitimately retarded person if you think your 1500 weighs 10k pounds

roffle

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2008
Houston
Miss my Raptor as a daily but I don’t miss tight parking spaces with Texas sized women parking all around me and airport parking was a PITA.

Lovely trucks to daily though.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004

I don’t ever see myself not dailying a pickup unless something happens and I can’t afford it. The space, practicality, all weather drivability, utility, it just can’t be beat.

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
last gen iphone pro in a low light parking garage, but yes no more money for phone

lol - nice truck dude. It just took me a second look at the thread to realize it wasn't a Rebel but a TRX, and I blame your phone camera for that :rofl:

Enjoy in good health sir

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448