Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
@Scottwax come tend to ya boi

ny-sour-pickles-1-gallon.ffc0f44a0be85000ee4399f282cd751c.jpg

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
God damn how poor am I that so many OT'ers can buy $100k trucks at the drop of a hat.
Nobody is paying $100k for these things unless they are buying one sitting on a dealer lot with a $10k+ markup. Plenty of dealers are selling for 10%+ below msrp on factory orders.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
no different than women in their big ass soccer mom excursions and escalades and suburbans/yukons (trucks are just way more useful all around)

how is a big truck fucking up someone elses experience on the road?

you know what fucks up peoples experience on the road? fucking bicycles.
I'm pretty sure the TRX is wider and taller than even an escalade, and so practical, I can squeez maybe 5 people inside!

bunch of highly regarded jackfucks

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Nobody is paying $100k for these things unless they are buying one sitting on a dealer lot with a $10k+ markup. Plenty of dealers are selling for 10%+ below msrp on factory orders.

No shit? Damn. That's not too bad then.

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
:gtfo:

stahp

people have circumstances
Well...here sometimes it's because they can't build houses fast enough here. So people move to Texas and live in an apartment for 6-12 months before they can get into a house.

But damn, those big ass trucks take up a fuck ton of room. And it sucks when you park somewhere, come out and a huge truck or SUV is parked almost on top of you and you can't see to back up.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
My condolences.
Lol. I'm coming from a model 3. It's like going back in time 10 years to say the least, but it serves it's purpose and isn't a long term solution. Trading my model 3 in for my wife's mach e and I just can't pass on the inflated value.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
I'm pretty sure the TRX is wider and taller than even an escalade, and so practical, I can squeez maybe 5 people inside!

i mean, i get it....if you lived in some traffic nightmare clusterfuck where every parking option was a 10 story garage or a 6 lane highway where everyone is doing 85mph....sure, daily driving a truck might suck massive dick.

i can go the majority of everywhere i need to go without ever breaking 50 mph or even more than 2 lanes going the same direction...not to mention i don't even think we have a parking garage remotely close to where i live, so for me a truck is absolutely positively easy for me to maneuver for everyday driving.

Dr. Charisma

Dec 28, 2003
GA
Truck is pretty amazing so far. It's not rip your face off sports car quick which I didnt expect but its unreal how it moves for being like 10k pounds. Engine and suspension combo is unlike anything I've driven before and feels like something from a videogame. Drove with my wife and 2 car seats today and was as comfortable on the highway as our Navigator with more room.
Dodge/Ram is pretty underrated for their comfort and interiors these days

Reactions: amill94

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003

calm down, bro. I need something with more cargo room than my sedan, and it's just my wife and I with an 8 year old. I kind of wanted a truck for the 2 times a year I always say, "damn, I wish I had a truck". Add in the fact RAM throws in a 702hp supercharged V8 in the end times of ICE and it's a no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448