CAR Mitsubishi Starion - Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.40 over pistons, 20G1A Turbo, Bosch fuel pump, AF meter, New boost gauge, Balance shafts removed, MSD 6AL Ignition system, MSD Blaster Pack, New clutch, 3inch exhaust from the turbo back with a 4inch tip, Battery moved to trunk, All "free mods", Removed EGR, Hacked up air can, Steel braided oil lines for turbo, 1st gen Eclipse bypass valve, Silicone vacuum lines, Hand made turbo bracket, Hand made drive shaft safety loop, Engine rotating assembly computer balanced, Throttle body intake opened up, 3 angle valve grind, New automatic valve lash adjustors, Jet valves removed from head, Head ported and polished, exhaust manifold cut and head matched, Water eliminated from throttle body. Performance cam.

Mods soon to be done : Automatic tranny w/ line lock. Springs e.t.c already bought to lower the front end. Have access to CNC machine so will soon have four cross drilled rotors :)

The first picture shows off the paint - but the scanner wigged out.
The dyno results are top secret :big grin:
cp4-1.jpg

conqdynofront.jpg

conqdynoside.jpg

Wolfpk2001

Watch the weather change...
Mar 20, 2001
Raleigh, NC
What kind of hp is it making at the rear wheels. I have yet to put mine on a dyno, wanted to wait until i put the new trubo in it.

Pioneer

Are you annoyed? You will be.
Jul 10, 2001
PNW
Twice now in the past few days I've seen a white one at work :bigok: sweet ride

Wolfpk2001 when I first saw your sig (the pic) I didn't see the back window and I thought That's F***ing [email protected]$$ but then I was like Oh! It's just a dark window

Thought you made it into a Dodge Rampage/Chevy El Camino/Ford Ranchero type thing :eek:

erynne936

my av is a car, but i'm a girl. stop calling me b
OT Supporter
Mar 4, 2002
Warwick, RI
rock. :bigthumb:
is that purple? :bowdown:

first thing i'm gonna do when i become a millionaire is get a starion and completely restore it.
i had a silver 87 starion esi-r, gorgeous condition, but it got too expensive for a college student to maintain. :wtc:

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
nice car!!

my buddy had a starion intercooler on his prelude for awhile, now he is riggin up a air-water intercooler for more of a stealth look..

GreddyGoCart

damn, you guys are making me want to take out a loan to finish my 88 'quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448